Saturday, March 23, 2013

Making A Case Point

I've had a new iPhone for months now, but I just can't seem to commit to a new phone case. It doesn't make all that much sense - I'm walking around with a temporary case that is particularly lame because I can't decide on "the one" I want to purchase. There's a website that is only furthering this dilemma: Society6. There are simply cool iPhone cases for days - and creativity to no end. Here's the list of styles that are currently holding me hostage:



found here
found here
found here
found here
found here
There are probably many more favorites, but for once I'm thankful for my waning attention. Anybody have any definite favorites? If this wakes me up before 8 a.m. on a Saturday, I'm clearly struggling!

*One sore point: Who still makes their customer pay for shipping these days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment