Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Absence

Also, I should probably explain why I haven't posted in about a year... Well, get this... I've been happy! A finished degree and a new job make for an extremely satisfied Ms. Blossom! I still have the same dreams and such, but I've put myself in a position where I don't feel like they're getting stepped on every day. Great success story, right? Well, not quite, but I'm getting there - one ice pick at a time! That's what professional growth/ advancement is in my mind: like climbing a big fucking glacier (of doom sometimes).

So there you have it, folks! That explains my absence - in the most vague way ever :) And here is some more! This bustier is "the tits", but the model's tits are not "the tits"... I've added "" for clarity.


found here

No comments:

Post a Comment